- Premium shape for touring & exploration
- More natural materials: Paulownia wood & Flax fiber
- Cork deck pad for exceptional comfort and natural grip
- Reinforced attachment points - Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in the front and in the back of the standing area for securing gear and accessories
- Woodcore Touring fin included
The BISCAYNE 12’6 x 28’’ is designed for Touring & Exploration. Whether it be day trips or week long expeditions, these boards have exceptional glide to help you get Deep into Nature and far from civilization.
Ideal lighter weight to medium size riders (50-85 kg / 110-190lbs), the Biscayne’s unique chine and bottom contours keep it stable in all water conditions, even when loaded front and back with dry bags full of gear. Reinforced attachment points allow you to secure equipment and accessory items with ease. The rails are reinforced with flax fiber, known as ‘natures kevlar’, for added durability both on and off the water. A Cork deck pad provides exceptional comfort while being true to the sustainable EARTH SUP ethos.